Hello! Christmas is close now. I feel very very festive. I get way too excited about Christmas and I definitely get it from my dad. I sometimes find Wishlists for Christmas and birthdays a bit awkward when people ask but there isn't anything I really specifically want this year. I thought I would give you some inspiration for when people ask what you're asking for this Christmas. How many times can I say Christmas?
1. Nike Air Force 1's - White/Low. I have wanted a pair of these for a while. I never wear trainers as casual shoes and sometimes I find myself needing something plain and easy to slip on my feet.
2. A magazine subscription. Specifically to The Creative Review. I wouldn't normally buy this for myself and I can't find any kind of Review's in my town. You can get Reviews of loads of things like English, History... Whatever you like, they most likely have it to just search The ______ Review and see if there is a Review that is perfect for your interests.
3. MAC Lipstick in Syrup. I don't actually own a MAC Lipstick. I never seem to have enough money to comfortably buy one and not regret it but Syrup is a really lovely shade that isn't too bold and is pretty neutral which I know I will get a lot of wear out of!
3. Beyonce Calendar. I actually made a point to my parents one year to stop buying me calendars. I never turn the page and it stays on the same picture for months at a time until a friend comes round and changes it. However, as I get more busy and start working I want to have a calendar that I can write all of my exam dates and festival dates on so I know what I'm doing all the time. Who am I kidding, I just want to see a new picture of Beyonce every month!
4. Zoeva Make Up Brushes. Because I only own Real Techniques brushes. I do love them, but I really want to try out some others and I know that if I like Zoeva brushes I will continue to buy them as they're pretty purse-friendly. I hear nothing but good things about Zoeva brushes so I'm dying to try them out!
5. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. This was an accident. I went into the Kielh's store in Brighton to grab a sample of Midnight Recovery Concentrate as I thought that would make it to my wishlist but the woman ended up giving me about 5 samples to take away. I ended up liking the Midnight Recovery Concentrate but I'm not head over heels for it like I hoped. Instead, I am in love with the Ultra Facial Cream Moisturizer. It works at night and in the day under make up and is so hydrating. I love it!
6. Perfume. Specifically, Escentric Molecules 01 although I would love a new bottle of any of the perfumes on my dressing table! I have actually never smelt it, but I love deep and wintery scents and actually, I never smell perfumes before I buy them (or I asked my dad to buy me one that I love.. it's actually now my favourite.) If I see it in a shop I will give it a smell but I love perfumes in general, I just like smelly things!
That's six things that I'm asking for this Christmas. I don't want anything really badly and I always love the personal touches that people include when they've thought out a gift for you. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, even though it isn't quite here yet! Happy last minute gift buying! (If you need any help for a gift idea for someone I have lots of idea posts!)