Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

La Roche Posay: Serozinc*

Hello! The launch that many beauty bloggers have been waiting for... Serozinc has landed in the UK and I've had my hands on it for the past month since the launch. That's enough time to really be able to tell if something makes a difference to me and well... it has made a difference.


Some of you may know this product from many bloggers and YouTubers raving about them in their favourites once they've crossed the channel and cleaned out the pharmacie. It's pretty recognizable in it's bright blue bottle and it's spray bottle so if you hadn't heard of it before... well you have now.

Serozinc is effectively a toner that aims to purify your skin to help banish blemishes with the help of zinc sulphate. Serozinc works using just 3 ingredients: zinc sulphate, sodium chloride and their famous thermal spring water which they incorporate into many of their products. These products all aim to keep your skin clear of both marks and blemishes and keep oil at bay throughout the day. I would expect that it would normally be used between cleansing and moisturizing but I like to apply this after I've finished my base (foundation and concealer), particularly in the center of my face. If I need to vamp-up my make up in the afternoon once I have got home from school I also tend to give my face a spritz to freshen up and ensure that my skin gets TLC through my make up, as well as before and after. 

So, my thoughts: I think this is fabulous. To me, it's not worth the trip over the channel and to a little pharmacie to get skincare kicks but I do see the hype around the stuff. Claiming to control shine and oilyness is one of the most accurate claims as while it definitely does control the appearance of my oilyness and get rid of what I don't need but it definitely doesn't dry out any of my dry patches so I don't necessarily need to cover them up when I'm using it. It leaves my skin feeling soothed and looked after, rather than how some toners make your skin feel a little tight and in desperate need of some moisture and using it over my make up it a great way to freshen up at any time of the day. I feel that adding this on top of my make up definitely helps to make sure my skin doesn't break out if I'm wearing my make up for prolonged periods of time (or overnight...) which I have been doing throughout the party season more often than I would at other points in the year. I think this is why my skin has stayed relatively blemish free this Christmas and New Year so if you're struggling a little with little breakouts then you should probably grab yourself a bottle of this and test it out for yourself!


You can order Serozinc here right now!

8 comments:

  1. I have the eye makeup remover from this brand and love it x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really love la roche posay, i think it's a pretty good all-rounder although i had a little disagreement with effeclar duo +!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy this has finally been released in the UK, I've been really wanting to try it. Sounds like ir has been amazing for your skin!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is lovely! I didn't think i was going to love it or that it might dry everything out but it balances everything beautifully!

      hannah @ http://hansaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. I really do need to try this out. I've heard amazing things about it and know it'd be perfect for my skin. I think i'll definitely be placing an order!

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouldnt mind giving this a try as I have used their other products and loved them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theyre so great and i do think there is something for everyone

      Delete