Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

PEACHES AND CLEAN

Hello! I picked up Soap & Glory's Peaches and Clean in replacement of my Nuxe Melting Cleansing Gel with Rose Petals, which I really liked to get rid of my make up and did such a good job on my eyes. I just felt like trying something a bit different and Nuxe is still a little hard to find sometimes.


Peaches and Clean has a faint smell of peaches with a spa undertone which isn't too overpowering. I actually love the smell of peaches so I love this but I know that some of my friends aren't fans. It's got a great pump that's good for in the shower so you don't have to faff around with lids and it doesn't let water into the product, which I've found with a couple of other products (Clarins...). For it's 3 in 1 it claims to declog and deep clean, boost circulation and re-energize and finally get rid of make up and blackhead-causing build up from the skin. It does all of the above wonderfully and noticeably after only using it for about a month. My eye make up usually needs a little bit of help with some micellar water as I don't like rubbing this into my eyes too much (sting-sation) but it definitely melts away everything else. I remove it with a flannel to gently buff my skin at the same time and I'm happy using this as my cleanser at the moment although whether I repurchase or not, I'm not 100% sure. I'm actually dying to try their hot-cloth-cleanser style product, so I think that's next on my list.

Are there any Soap & Glory skincare products that I should try out?


No comments:

Post a Comment