Pages

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Bold Blazer | Outfit

Hello! On a trip to Lakeside for some back to school shopping, I spotted a little beauty in Primark. I don't find that Primark always has much to offer me, but every once in a while I find something I really love. The best part is that because it's Primark it isn't always horribly expensive and for something that I will get a lot of wear out of both inside and out of school I got a pretty good deal.


Blazer/Jacket - Primark, £17

Yes, just £17! It's made from quite a thick and good quality material which has meant it has been a little bit too hot since I've gone back to school to actually wear. However, I do plan to pair this with some black suit trousers, a skirt or a dress just to add a bit of something. I can also wear this out to dinner or to other such occasions outside of school just to make myself look a bit more smart. I love that there are two different patterns that sort of clash but pair together well at the same time! I picked mine up in a size 12 as it's meant to be cropped and I wanted it to be a bit longer and have room on the arms so that I would be able to put a jumper under it when it starts to get a bit more chilly. It still fits me well though so I didn't have to compromise length for the fit of it! 


1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back asap.

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete