Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Nars Sheer Glow | Deauville

Hello! I feel like at the moment, Nars Sheer Glow is the foundation to use and I've felt that I needed it every summer that I've been blogging and watching YouTube. It seems that in the summer this is the most flattering and everyone seems to love it so I finally picked it up with my birthday money and I think I am in love?


I picked this up in Brighton at Space NK and a lovely girl whose name I can't remember helped me to pick my perfect shade. I picked up Deauville which is virtually undetectable on my skin and as my face barely tans and fades the fastest, I'm sure this will be perfect for me even after my holiday. If not I can just top up with bronzer!

I don't use this everyday as I don't invest in a more expensive foundation very often and I feel that although it makes my skin look so so good, that I should reserve it for when there are more special occasions than walking from classroom to classroom. I find this looks super good from when I first apply it and it can be built up so easily if I need a tiny bit more coverage. It also looks really good as the day goes on as it smooths out and becomes my skin rather than just sitting on top of it. I love the glowy and dewy look it gives my skin without making me look greasy at all and I often find at the end of the day I look just as glowy and dewy as before, if not better. It's also super good at not making my skin worse if there are a couple of blemishes coming up which is a bonus!


I'm all for the sheer bases in summer and this fits the description. I previously mentioned the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector and if I really want this to last I'll dot that underneath on top of my moisturizer to ensure it stays looking good for the whole day and/or night. Like all Nars packaging, it can get a little grubby in my make up drawers but as long as it's not ruining anything else I'm fine with it. I'll definitely be buying another bottle when it runs out because have fallen for this pretty hard! Now I just need to get my hands on their Radiant Creamy Concealer...

Have you tried the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation?







Check out my friend Polly's blog here!

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought Nars Laguna and I'm in love with it - still waiting to try sheer glow, but my skin shade changes that often I don't know if it will be a waste of money xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete