Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

Music in July

Hello! This month is a slightly musical one for me as I am off to a festival on Tuesday in Spain! I've had an eye on the line up for a while and have been listening to lots of music by the people there. I've also been listening to some other bits and I thought I would compile it together for you all!


Paolo Nutini, Tame Impala, Tom Odell, The 1975, Charlie XCX, Kodaline, Nina Nesbitt and Hozier are just a few of the people who will be at Benicassim next weekend in Spain! I'm so excited to see them as well as Lily Allen, Ellie Goulding, Chase and Status and so many more. I will be putting together a blog post about it as soon as possible when I get back!

Ella Eyre's new song 'If I Go' has the most amazing music video complete with a behind the scenes which is a must watch! George Ezra is a pretty new artist who was on Glastonbury's Introducing stage last year and he is now all over the radio. I can't wait to have a listen to his full album sometime soon! Real Estate's song 'April's Song' reminds me of driving around. I'm not sure why, I don't know if I ever have listened to this in a car but it's one of those feel good songs, although there are no lyrics! Finally, Iggy Azelia's 'Fancy' get's stuck in my head at the mention of the word. I kind of want to hate it, but I just can't...

Are you going to any festivals or seeing any of these people live any time soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment