Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

MAYBELLINE | BROW DRAMA

Hello! Lately, I've gone off filling in my brows too much. I'm all for strong brows but I'm one for quick and easy make up at the moment - I just can't be bothered to sit there and do the whole sha-bang. I discovered something quite a while a go that when I first saw I thought I would hate, but I bit the bullet and bought it and I am in love with it. It's the best thing for super quick brows!




Maybelline's Brow Drama is currently in a relationship with my eyebrows. I just slick this over each brow to hold them all in place and neaten them up but it also fills adds a bit of colour while filling in the areas of sparseness. It has a thin base to it, much like a normal brow gel or mascara wand but at the top there is an enlarged piece of the wand. I think that definitely allows you to be able to reach all areas of your brow without getting it on your skin, which is not what you want with a tinted brow gel. It's so quick and easy that I can't not reach for it everyday. If you're not a fan of filling in your brows everyday or prefer a natural look, this is the one for you!

Have you tried this? Or do you have any favourite brow products I should try?


4 comments:

  1. This seems like a great product, I will have to invest in one and give it a go. Do you know how much it was?
    Lauren - http://lasilocks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was about £8 I think but it lasts a good amount of time and does the job so well!

      Delete
  2. This looks awesome, I've been preferring a natural brow lately too, much easier to maintain! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! no faffing about trying to match them!

      Delete