Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Creme de la Creme

Hello! In this blogpost I wanted to introduce the new love of my life... Nuxe Reve de Miel. Well, that and American Horror Story on Netflix... or just Netflix. Honestly though, when shopping for Mother's Day presents on Saturday with my dad, we swung past Spack NK which neither of us can leave without that little black bag...



Reve de Miel is nothing new in the blogging world and ever since I started I have heard only good things about it's ever so matte but moisturizing texture and I knew I needed to leave with it. I'm not one to leave everything untouched until I have time to photograph it so I opened it as soon as I got home and I have never fallen for a product so fast.


I couldn't help noticing the smell which was a mixture of honey and orange which comes from the honey and precious plant oils in it's formula. It smells so gooood! It melted to my lips and was matte within seconds but I could also feel how smooth and hydrating it was. 2 hours (and a lot of Brighton wind) later, my lips already felt so much better than they had before.


 The packaging is also gorgeous with it's glass pot and plastic lid which is satisfyingly secure, meaning it won't get too horrible in the bottom of my handbag. While I'm not the biggest fan of putting my fingers in it again and again, I'm not exactly the dirtiest person in the world(it is just not something for the underground!) so I can live with it. I've been applying it morning and night and during the day if I need it. It's brilliant to apply under or over lipsticks, especially if you don't want too much of a glossy texture. I can totally see why there is such a hype around this product, it's too perfect! I will definitely be repurchasing before I run out as I really don't think I could now be without it.

Have you tried Reve de Miel? Or have you tried any other products from Nuxe?


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with everything you've said. I LOVE this lipbalm, it's amazing and it really works!!!! I also love the chocolate orange scent, it's just delicious xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo i haven't smelt that one! Love it though it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. I know this is off topic but oh my god! American Horror Story! I'm in love! I think Season 1 is the best so far, what do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this, read so many amazing reviews! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete