Hello! The month of April has been quite skincare based for me as I'm trying to fix my skin but I have only included my favourite in this! Doing favourites posts makes me wish I did YouTube because it makes for such a long post! I've seriously been using all of these things to death so I wanted to share them with you all.
1. Bershka Jeans - I am rather slim and finding my size in trousers is a pain in the butt. However, I walked into Bershka and found they sold size 4's in a majority of their trousers. I picked these up as I can wear them to school as part of my suit and they are so comfortable! They're slightly stretchy which I love and they fit me well around the waist and my legs which I always struggle with. They weren't too expensive either! I've never really explored Bershka but I will be going back!
2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in Oil - This has been a life saver! It's restoring my skin back to how it was before I had lot's of dry patches and making my make up sit a lot better the day after I've used it. It makes my skin so soft when I apply it and I feel it looks a lot more nourished and brighter. I use it 2 or 3 times a week and leave it over night, applying my moisturizer only on the places where my skin skin is particularly problematic. I've spoken about it in my skincare post here!
3. Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish in Rose Libertine - I bought this back in October as I'd seen EssieButton talk about it and I'm so glad I bought it. It's been in the back of my nail polish collection for far too long and I dug it out at the beginning of the month. This is one of my favourite polishes to apply and I definitely need to get some more summery colours (to add to the 80 others in my collection...) It's a beautiful rose colour that I bet will look even more beautiful with a tan and without top coat it lasts a good 4 days without dramatic chipping. Love it.
4. Benefit Coralista Blush - I love this blush for a pretty flush with a slight highlight. It has a sheen without it being super shiny and is great to wear everyday for an extra glow! It's quite similar to NARS Day Dream which I've also been loving this month but I find this has a bit more glow and luminosity and I love it!
5. Wayfarers by Rayban - I've spoken about these in a post already here but I have loved being able to whip these out more often this month because the sun is finally coming out for more than 20 minutes! It's actually quite warm! I love them and they go with everything - so classic!
6. Reverse Washing - I must admit, I've done this for quite a while and I didn't really realize it was a thing until I saw a couple of posts on it. Reverse washing is using your conditioner first rather than second which might seem strange until you try it for yourself. I do this every time after I swim and find it removes residue and makes is so much easier to detangle once you're out the shower. I also find it gives my hair a bit more volume as it's not as weighed down and it means there is longer between washes!
7. Frozen - I think I've watched this 4 times now? I've made several of my friends watch it and I love the songs. Might not be quite the months for it, but I really do love this film and I see why there is so much hype!
What have you been loving this month?
Favourite Songs: Waves - Mr. Probz / Stay High - Tove Lo / High Hopes - Flious Remix / Love is an Open Door - Frozen (watch it! watch it now!)