Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Clothes Cravings

Hello! As I said in my 'Black is the New Black' post, I have had a craving to buy clothes and in the past week I have fed that craving... whoooops. I got myself some things from Topshop, H&M, Pull & Bear, a cute vintage shop I found as well as a few non-fashion items and I'm really happy with them all so I thought I would share them with you!



KATCH Slip On Trainers, Topshop - I mentioned these in a previous post but in black. However, in Topshop they didn't have these in black with white soles and I really liked these. They're a subtle way to prevent me from going completely back to black... I wore these today and they were really comfortable and I think maroon is so wearable with black and jeans, so I'm really happy with the colour. I would happily buy another pair, especially as I think for £20 they're really good quality and quite comfortable.



Stripe Pocket Cropped Tee, Topshop - I've been after a stripey top for ages that will go with anything and I saw this in Topshop and thought that the pattern is exactly what I was looking for, it will be really lovely in summer and I thought that for £14, it was rather cheap. Not Primark cheap, but for Toppers, I thought it was pretty good. I also find that their t-shirt material always lasts really well and doesn't go funny in the washing machine. I would also probably buy myself another one of these for summer!



Sweatshirt, H&M (similar) - Take a wild guess at how much this cost me? £5.99! It's a thin cotton-jersey jumper which is lovely for slouching around in and is great for layering under and over other things. It's slightly cropped although longer than the t-shirt above and I think I'm going to get so much wear out of it. I nearly bought two but wasn't happy with the other colour they had but I love it and can see myself getting lots of wear out of it this spring! I can't find the exact one on the website but linked is an uncropped version.



Vintage Shirt - I found a lovely vintage clothing and accessories store today while I was buying my cousins birthday presents and spotted this in the window. I love buying things in shops like this as you know you won't be wearing the same thing as everyone else. I think the colours and the print isn't something you see in lots of shops. I think this will be really nice in summer under my dungarees, with a skirt or with shorts!


Mini-Bag, Pull & Bear - I've heard of Pull & Bear but never shopped there until it caught my eye in Brighton. Who knew there was a store there?! I have been looking for a small black bag for so long as I currently have a brown one but it doesn't go with everything so when I saw this for only £9.99 I had to snatch it up just in time to go back to school. I only keep essentials in my bag such as my phone, gum and money so it's the perfect size and I could always remove the strap and use it as a clutch for another occasion!


So Long, See You Tomorrow, Bombay Bicycle Club - I have wanted this album since the day it came out but I really hate buying things on iTunes, although I had to give into that to buy Luna when it was first released. Bombay Bicycle Club have been one of my favourite bands since I saw them at Alexandra Palace 2 years ago and I'm so happy they're getting all of this recognition at the moment for Luna because they deserve it and it's such a good song!


Vitamin E Moisturizing Day Cream, Superdrug - In Superdrug I picked this up because I've heard a few good things about this range and wanted a simple moisturizer with SPF because I've been having really dry skin above my eyebrows and on my cheeks, presumably from the cold and windy weather we seem to be having. I haven't tried this out yet but I will be sure to review it once I've put it to the test!


Nivea Daily Essentials Hydration Primer Dry/Sensitive - I also spotted this while picking up moisturizer and after having tried it before I thought I would buy myself one. I'm hoping this will help to keep my skin moisturized during the day when I'm wearing make up and smooths out my skin nicely!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I'd treated myself to this week! Is there anything you suggest me taking a look at to add to my wardrobe, skincare routine or music collection?

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! The burgundy was a really great choice in colour.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are amazing i really want a pair

    Jorden xx http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete