Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

I'VE BEEN TRAVELLING

... THE INTERNET. As some of you might know I am off on my gap year travels in January. In the run up to my departure, and to continue as I travel, I've set up a travel blog which I'm truly in love with. To be honest, I love writing that blog at the moment and since I've been working 5 days a week and don't wear make up to work, the whole beauty and fashion thing in my life has just disappeared. (I did buy a Real Techniques sponge though, and it has changed my life.)

I've been spending free time exploring other travel blogs, gathering ideas, creating plans, spending money, working out budgets, planning visas... The list goes on and on and on... But at the moment it's something I truly love to do and I just can't wait to be in all of these amazing places. As a result of this though, this blog has taken a back seat and I don't feel the urge to sit down and type out a post.







However, on my travel blog I've been scrawling out posts on each of our destinations and our flights and as I book my visas and begin to consider what I should take on a 4 month trip to Southeast Asia there will be posts about that as well. So if you're interested in following my plans and adventures then here is where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment