Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

Styling: Nike Air Force 1s

Hello! For Christmas I got white Nike Air Force 1s which have featured in many of my wish lists over 2014. I have never been one to wear trainers so I have been thinking of ways to style them and I thought I would share my thoughts with you all.



First of all, pairing a big coat or a leather jacket with any outfit really brings it together, but to make your outfit a bit more smart-casual pair it with NAF1s. A stripe top or a grey jumper sticks with the lovely monochrome theme that I am in love with at the moment. These are so easy to make your outfit fresh an  bright, especially if it's black-heavy (although I would never  object to a black outfit from head to toe!) If it's a bit warmer then this scallop-edged skirt is another  lovely contrast to NAF1S. If you want something a bit softer in colour and lightweight, then this tshirt dress would be a great way to achieve an effortless but seemingly-put-together look. Finally the trousers more appropriate for the freezing cold weather in England recently! I recently bought these mom jeans from topshop and I love them with my NAF1s as it makes for a great outfit to throw on but you can still dress it up a little with a white shirt. Finally, I bought some leather-look biker leggings from Bershka which I love and these look so great with them. Add a big coat and NAF1s and you're away!

So this is how I will be styling my Nike Air Force 1s, but is there a way that you would style them differently? 



1 comment:

  1. love this outfit inspiration! So glad I found your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete