Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Lips: Rimmel & Kate Moss

Hello! Last year I had my eye on Rimmel and Kate Moss's collaboration but I never had an excuse to buy it for myself but after my first pay day I decided to treat myself to a little number from Kate's matte collection: the blogger-famous shade 107.



The hype is officially understood. This shade is amazing - a dark pinky-purple-reddy shade that is ideal for all the Christmas parties you may have coming up. The application is smooth and the matte appearance that is promised comes almost immediately although it's not drying or powdery. If you're wanting to know about lasting power it can exceed 3 hours with light eating and drinking but you will definitely need to top up after a dinner so if you're heading out pop it in your bag. If you're just popping out for a few hours you probably won't need to top up. If this isn't in your make up bag I suggest you pop to Boots at the next opportunity and pick it up just in time for Christmas!]

Have you tried any other colours from this range?


No comments:

Post a Comment